How to buy a desk
- Choose a non-reflective surface. Global uses colors that reduce glare to make your work easier to read while reducing eye strain.
- Get a desk that lets you look ahead. A modular desk is easy to set up initially and then reorganize or reconfigure later to adapt to future needs.
- Look for European connectors if you're buying ready-to-assemble furniture. Global makes assembly easy - all you need is a screwdriver.
- Avoid tangles. Make sure your desk has at least one grommet hole to keep computer and telephone wires out of the way. A hutch should have a sweep that manages computer and telephone wires.
- Give your business an edge. Each Global desk comes with its own attractive edge design.
- Island worksurfaces let you meet with more than two people at once with ample leg room for all.
- Choose one of Global's height/angle adjustable keyboard trays to go with your desk. Your arms can maintain a comfortable position, reducing shoulder, back and neck strain.